[TxMt] Command writing help

John Laudun jlaudun at mac.com
Sat Apr 11 23:07:50 UTC 2009

Hello all. I'm trying to figure out a way to write a command that will
take a selected block of soft-wrapped text, hard-wrap it to a given
length, and then indent a given number of spaces. I do a lot of
writing using Markdown, and I would like to find a way to make
bulleted lists more clearly marked as such while in plain text mode.
None of the current options under the TEXT menu do what I want. I
don't need the command to ask for the wrap length or the spaces to be
indented, I'm happy to adjust that within the command itself -- once I
get what I want, I won't fool with it for months if not years.

If someone could even point me in the right direction, I'd be happy to
try to hack at something on my own, but I honestly don't know where to
start.

john

--
John Laudun