[TxMt] Re: Macro: execute cmd A after end of cmd B

Mathieu Godart mathieu at coolsand-tech.fr
Thu Apr 9 09:22:28 UTC 2009

Le 8 avr. 09 à 21:28, Allan Odgaard a écrit :

> On 30 Mar 2009, at 14:27, Mathieu Godart wrote:
>
>> [...] The problem is that the macro launches the command A and
>> launches command B without waiting the end of command A.
>
> How exactly are command A/B defined?

Command A is "Update to newest" from the Subversion bundle. Command B
is "Update tags" from the Graffiti bundle (very recently added to the
Review directory).

>> [...] I could probably do that with a command, but it would be
>> cheating.
>
> I think a command is really what you want, sounds like something a la:

Indeed, this could work, but it would not give the HTML preview output
windows of command A and command B. Those windows generally contain
interesting information that I don't want to miss (ok, I admit, I also
want the nice formatting of the SVN bundle).

If I create a command by just concatenating the code of A and B, it
won't work because I would not get the bundle support scripts, etc. I
was hoping a solution with which would not had to duplicate half of
each bundles. ;-)