[TxMt] Re: how can I make TextMate the default editor for text files on 10.5.6

Mathieu Godart mathieu at coolsand-tech.fr
Tue Apr 7 18:03:47 UTC 2009

Funny, I was trying to get rid of TextEdit when double clicking on a
extension-less file (using the compress TextEdit, then compress
OpenOffice, etc. technique), when I finally got to the same issue:

	The document "newfile" could not be opened.
	Help Viewer cannot open files of this type.

Argh!

This is really useful for makefiles...

Best regards,
Mathieu