[TxMt] Getting the current url path of the current open TM file

Scott Haneda talklists at newgeo.com
Mon Apr 6 22:29:22 UTC 2009

Hello.  When TM is looking at a file that was opened as a result of a
3rd party ftp application, is there any way to get to the full url
path to the remote server?

In BBedit, I would see sftp://foo@example.com/example.com/files/some_place/test.php

I would like to be able to access that url above, in each file, in
order to make a bundle.  The idea is, that if I can get to that, I can
parse it, and inspire TM to open a browser and run the current code I
am working on, at the correct url.

Currently, I have a comment line at the top of a file, which is read
and parsed, and then passed to open in a bundle, which will open in
Safari for me.  It sort of works around some of the issues I have with
the refresh running browsers, as it only refreshes the one page.

I would love to be able to not have to write the comment url, and have
it be more automatic.  The only path I can see to access in TM now, is
one that points back to a tmp location, which is local, and not remote.