[TxMt] Re: odd behavior with Makefile bundle on different computer

Rob McBroom textmate at skurfer.com
Mon Apr 6 02:43:30 UTC 2009

On 2009-Apr-5, at 8:26 PM, Brian Staszewski wrote:

> Ruby is most definitely in TM's path, and checking the path from
> within TM on both machines shows that they are exactly the same.

I'm sure `ruby` is on your system, but `ruby\r\rrequire` most likely
is not. :)

It looks to me like the script giving this error contains the wrong
type of line endings. I have no idea how it ended up that way, but if
you know where the file is, open it with TextMate, then do a "Save
As…" and make sure "Line Endings" is "LF".

--
Rob McBroom
<http://www.skurfer.com/>

Don't try to tell me a thing is important to you if the whole of your
"support" entails forcing other to spend time and money on it.