[TxMt] odd behavior with Makefile bundle on different computer

Brian Staszewski brian.staszewski at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 00:26:04 UTC 2009

I use the Makefile bundle on my desktop and never had any issues so I when I
put it on my laptop I was a little puzzled when running Build produced this
output:

env: ruby\r\rrequire: No such file or directory

Ruby is most definitely in TM's path, and checking the path from within TM
on both machines shows that they are exactly the same. Both machines are
running Leopard with the same version of ruby, same gems, and same version
of TM installed.

Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Brian