[TxMt] Re: Disable the textmate clipboard manager?

Rob McBroom textmate at skurfer.com
Mon Sep 29 14:53:30 UTC 2008

On 2008-Sep-26, at 11:48 AM, Luke Daley wrote:

> I have similar issues with Quicksilver, but have never been motivated
> enough to track them down.

I used to make this work by setting the key combo for Quicksilver's
clipboard history to work in all "scopes" except TextMate.
Unfortunately, Quicksilver's scopes quit working in Leopard and the
clipboard module eventually got so squirrelly that I just disabled it.
(It started popping up whenever I quit certain apps but then it
couldn't be focused, so I couldn't close it. It was also focused
inconsistently when I invoked it on purpose, so sometimes I could
paste from it, other times I had to mouse over it to focus it first.)

--
Rob McBroom
<http://www.skurfer.com/>