[TxMt] Git Bundle error

Mark Eli Kalderon eli at markelikalderon.com
Tue Sep 23 11:56:56 UTC 2008

I get the following error when invoking the Git Bundle with
control-shift-G:

    /tmp/temp_textmate.datgB4:26:in `open': No such file or directry -
pages (Errno::ENDENT)
        /from /tmp/temp_textmate.datgB4:26:in `entries'
        /from /tmp/temp_textmate.datgB4:26

One odd thing is that this only happens with documents with a particular
Git repository. With other Git repositories, things work as expected.
The problematic repository *is* a Git repository, and everything works
fine from the command line---I can commit, pull, push, etc. just fine.

Best, Mark