[TxMt] Re: snippet that replaces the current word

Timothy Bates timothy.c.bates at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 10:24:13 UTC 2008

Thank you Allan and Hans!
Two questions:

Allan: I added
	{	name = 'TM_BOLD_MARKER';
			value = '**';
	},

to the shellVariables for my language, and reloaded the bundle,. But
taking the key binding off my bold snippet sees cmd-B not inserting
the behavior for html (<strong>), the parent scope of wikiMedia. Is
that supposed to suppressed for variables found in the shellVariable
list?

Also, (as I can't get it operating), does the  unified system handle
unmarking already marked selections, and grabbing the currentWord when
there is no selection?