[TxMt] PHP Bundle : unable to use completion from files

Nicolas CHARLOT ml at isics.fr
Mon Sep 15 20:29:48 UTC 2008

Hi,

I've read 3 times the PHP Bundle doc but I can't use completion from
files.

For instance, if I type "include" + ALT + ESC, I've a "No matches
found". However, I've a lot of *.php, *.class.php in my project.
I've tried to define the PHP_INCLUDE_PATH var at project level with :
".:/usr/local/myphplib/" in order to use completion from myphplib...
It doesn't work.

I'm using OSX 10.5.4. It's a known issue or it's an error?
--
Nicolas CHARLOT