[TxMt] Re: How to sync TextMate settings with another Mac

Neil Lee neil at hushboom.com
Mon Sep 15 17:39:25 UTC 2008

Le 15-09-08 à 11:40, Timothy Bates a écrit :

> syncing bundles and preferences across machines (without mobileMe
> please) would be very cool.

What I do is use the Dropbox service[1]. I copy the TextMate app
support folders into the Dropbox folder and symlink it back to the
original location. Then any changes are automatically copied up to the
service and kept in sync across all of my machines.

[1]:http://www.getdropbox.com/

It's an awesome service - it just works. You can get 2G of space for
free, and I believe they're rolling out a paid 50G plan this week.

Neil