[TxMt] Re: [FeatReq] Scratchpad

guerom00 guerom00 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 19:02:51 UTC 2008

Alex Ross-8 wrote:

> Attached is a bundle “Scratch” containing a single command
> “Scratch from Current Selection / Line”.  When editing, you decide
> you want some scratch, so you make a selection hit ⌃⌥⌘C and off
> you go.  Scratches files are  The next step would probably be to add a
> command to list all previous scratches… you could do this quite
> easily as a html command with txmt:// links to old scratches.
>
> –Alex

That's great ! Thanks.

Is it possible to include in the name of the scratch file, the name of the
file where it comes from ? If you see what I mean (to help recognize the
scratch files)

First, I thought that the fact that the scratch file was automatically saved
was a good thing (that's the case with BBEdit's scratchpad I think) Now I'm
wondering if that's a good thing or not…