[TxMt] Re: latex pgfplots cannot find gnuplot tables

Charilaos Skiadas cskiadas at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 13:02:17 UTC 2008

Actually, LaTeX seems quite happy with the one dash as well.

I like the idea of a warning, in combination with the directive.
Namely, if the directive is there follow it, as I think we do now. If
it is not there but a package that needs it is loaded, then put up a
warning, suggesting that the user add such a directive to the document.

Graham, this directive should work in TeXShop as well, that's where
we got those directives from (In fact, TS is for TeXShop). If I
remember correctly though, TeXShop is very picky about spaces or not
around the equal sign, I can't remember what it expects but it is
picky about it. But it is certainly an "editor" thing, not a "latex"
thing, so it's up to each editor to support it or not, TeXShop
started it I think. So that would be something to take up with the
emacs folks.

Haris Skiadas
Hanover College