[TxMt] Re: latex pgfplots cannot find gnuplot tables

Graham Smith myotisone at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 11:45:56 UTC 2008

Charilaos,

I assumed this was a Textmate issue, but as mentioned ealier it seems
to be a fink issue as Emacs (aquamacs in fact) can't find Gnuplot
either.

Not used symbolic links before, but I think I need to type this in the terminal

ln -s /usr/local/bin/gnuplot  /sw/bin/gnuplot

Obviously gnuplot is at /sw/bin/gnuplot (from which gnuplot)

Does this look right to you.

Having said that, as Textmate is working with the escape code added,
this probably suggests it isn't a path issue.

I'm a bit confused here.

Thanks again,

Graham