[TxMt] Re: latex pgfplots cannot find gnuplot tables

Graham Smith myotisone at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 09:37:10 UTC 2008

Alain,

Thanks, I have tried this, and it compiles without errors, but gives a
blank pdf.

Looking at the log file I see a warning:

Package pgf Warning: Plot data file `pgfplot5.sin.table' not found. on input li
ne 6.

I shall have a go at sorting the links out, but I'm a bit out of my
depth with this, and,

as you suggested, I have asked on the TextMate forum as it looks like
a Mac/path issue.

Thanks again,

Graham