[TxMt] Re: thoughts after a couple of weeks

Mathieu Godart mathieu at coolsand-tech.fr
Fri Oct 31 03:43:03 UTC 2008

Dear Alex,

About tagging, have you tried using the CTags bundle? It is very handy
to navigate source code, for many languages.

By the way, I am preparing a bundle to navigate (I hope to get
something faster than the current CTags bundle), auto-complete and get
info using ctags symbols. I need that for the C and C++ auto-
completion. I still need to do a little bit of packaging work before
this is ready to be used. And I am still wandering whether I should
use Dialog or Dialog2: the auto-completion pop-up menu of D2 is so
great!

Best regards,
Mathieu

Mathieu Godart