[TxMt] Re: no suggestion for \cite{}

Jose Lobato jlobatog at googlemail.com
Sat Oct 25 16:51:08 UTC 2008

Ok I realize that is not a problem of TM at all but that some of the BIBTEX
structures are not supported by the latex bundle. I try with a basic one and
the cite suggestion was working but with my structure is not. So, here you
have an example of the one that is not working (maybe it can be fixed):

@misc{devianETCH_release_note,
	title = "Linux Devian 4.0 ETCH release note",
	howpublished =
"{\url{http://www.debian.org/releases/stable/i386/release-notes.en.txt}}"
},

@misc{devian_postboot_config,
	title = "Debian Post-Boot (Base) Configuration",
	howpublished =
"{\url{http://www.debian.org/releases/sarge/powerpc/ch07s02.html.en}}"
}

Regards