[TxMt] Re: Compiling C/C++ using Textmate

Armon Dadgar armon.dadgar at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 03:48:46 UTC 2008

How is this supposed to work, if there are no problems?
When I open a simple C file and press Apple-R,
it says something about not being able to build with XCode.
Is there some way to just build and run more simply?

BTW, I did just download the latest C bundle and Support folder from
the SVN.
(And yes, it does say that my support folder is in /Library/Application
\ Support/...)
Thanks.

Best Regards,

Armon Dadgar