[TxMt] Re: Latex bundle troubleshooting II

Alain Matthes alain.matthes at mac.com
Sun Nov 30 17:53:01 UTC 2008

Le 30 nov. 08 à 18:05, Alex Ross a écrit :

>> It's not possible to update something to avoid this ?
>
> I have this link:
>
> lrwxr-xr-x  1 root  wheel  63 Sep  4 18:51 /usr/texbin -> ../Library/
> TeX/Distributions/.DefaultTeX/Contents/Programs/i386

But I have the same link

lrwxr-xr-x    1 root  wheel     63 13 oct 23:18 texbin -> ../Library/
TeX/Distributions/.DefaultTeX/Contents/Programs/i386
and kpsewhich is here

> Maybe you can make /usr/texbin point to /usr/local/texlive/2008/bin/
> universal-darwin/?

No, MacTeX and the preference system work with this and I have no
problem until 1.5.8

>> And if I want to use the Shell Variables in the  prefs of TextMate,
>> what is the syntax ?
>
> There is no syntax for it.  You simply open the preferences, go to the
> Advanced pane, and select the shell variables tab.  Or did I miss your
> point?

variable = PATH ?
and value = ???

Best Regards