[TxMt] Re: New Mac, can't get PHP validation to work

Walter Lee Davis waltd at wdstudio.com
Fri Nov 28 15:57:12 UTC 2008

Sorry to answer myself, but I figured it out (naturally) right after
posting.

On Nov 28, 2008, at 10:45 AM, Walter Lee Davis wrote:

> I have a new Mac Pro, and for some reason PHP validation won't work at
> all on it. I'm using a migrated user account from a Tiger machine, and
> I suspect that might be the problem, but I can't figure out what is
> setting it on the wrong path.
>
> If I create a new test account, everything works perfectly in it. The
> default PHP command is used for validation, and errors are properly
> displayed.
>
> I have tried setting and deleting the TM_PHP variable. I have created
> and destroyed a .MacOSX/environment.plist. I can't find anything else
> that would explain this on the web or this list. Any ideas?

I had an old copy of the PHP .tmplugin in my ~/Library/Application
Support folder, and it was masking the built-in one. That's why a
vanilla user could see PHP support using the native PHP binary and my
migrated account could not.

Walter