[TxMt] How to install Actionscript 3 TEMPLATE correctly?

marsteller robert.anthony at marsteller.com
Thu Nov 13 15:44:08 UTC 2008

I've been using TextMate a while and have installed the Actionscript 3 bundle
as per
http://flashalisious.com/2007/07/30/installing-as3-and-flex-bundle-for-textmate/.

I did this on my last computer, and got a bunch of nifty templates (Sprite,
etc), that had large areas of the .as file blocked out (EVENT HANDLERS,
PRIVATE METHODS, etc).

I got a new machine here at work and installed the bundle as per above, and
although I now have the templates again, they don't have all the content
they used to; and in fact come up with a sort of cryptic package
designation, i.e.

package .var.folders.lB.lBw3509ZExidE+zqzMfB2oHT-Fk.-Tmp- {

I'm not at all an expert at TextMate, but like it a lot (we're registered
users here).  Can anyone suggest a  fix to get things back to how they once
were?  Thanks very much!