[TxMt] Transcribing with AppleScript?

Dr. Drang drdrang at gmail.com
Fri May 30 13:58:53 UTC 2008

Take a look at Transcriva, which is mentioned in one of the comments
to the linked article. It has most, if not all, the tools you want
already developed, and I find it's written with the idea of keeping
your hands on the keyboard. The downside of Transcriva is that you
have to do the transcribing within its environment, but once that's
done you can easily move the text to TM for editing.

--
Dr. Drang
www.leancrew.com/all-this