[TxMt] Transcribing with AppleScript?

Alexy Khrabrov deliverable at gmail.com
Fri May 30 06:51:09 UTC 2008

Greetings -- when looking around to assemble a transcribing system for
Mac, I've found a very cool solution at O'Reilly's Digital Media, by
David Battino:

http://digitalmedia.oreilly.com/2005/03/09/transcriber.html

It consists of AppleScripts for Tex-Edit Plus, a speech-capable editor
also supporting AppleScript.  The scripts to rewind and replay are
provided in the article, names ending in function keys like _F10 --
that's how Tex-Edit assigns keys to them.

What does it take to adapt them to TextMate -- where's I put them, etc.?

Cheers,
Alexy