[TxMt] Problems with \cite-items

Charilaos Skiadas cskiadas at gmail.com
Fri May 23 11:22:52 UTC 2008

On May 23, 2008, at 6:32 AM, Niels Kobschaetzki wrote:

> i did a manual run from the  compile-window (run bibtex, re-run
> pdflatex) and it didn't help or use one of those latexmk.pl again?
> I can try disabling latexmk.pl and doing the "runs" manually in the
> late afternoon when I'm at home again.

Not sure if those work. I would try disabling latexmk.pl and trying
again. If that doesn't work, then perhaps send me a copy of the file
off-line and I'll try to figure out what's wrong, though I can't
imagine what it could be, TM doesn't really do any compilations itself.

Is the bib-file in a separate directory, or alongside the tex file?

> Niels

Haris Skiadas
Hanover College