[TxMt] Problems with LaTeX and Python

Bernd Schiffer bernd.schiffer at googlemail.com
Mon May 12 20:15:09 UTC 2008

Hi Brad.

Thanks for your quick reply. There wasn't any suspicious bundles in the dirs
you descriped. But there were bundles in /Library/Application
Support/TextMate/Bundles and I thought if I could delete them there and
fetch them new out of svn, everything would be okay then. And so I deleted
them and... - everything works fine now! All the bundles are still there
TextMate, I don't know where they are coming from. Strange behaviour, but
now I can ctrl-R again.

Cheers,
   Bernd