[TxMt] Problems with LaTeX and Python

Brad Miller bonelake at gmail.com
Mon May 12 18:14:28 UTC 2008

On May 12, 2008, at 9:39 AM, Bernd Schiffer wrote:

> Hi.
>
> Since I upgraded my OS to Leopard, I'm not able to "Typeset & View
> (PDF)" my LaTeX documents anymore. If I press cmd-R, all I get is
> the message "env: python2.3: No such file or directory". What do I
> have to do to cmd-R my documents again?
>
> I'm on build 1464 and all my bundels are svn-up-to.date.

Bernd,

If you are using the latest build and your bundles are up to date as
you say, then I think you must have an older copy of the bundle
somewhere that is getting in the way.   Perhaps you have svn checked
out the bundles to two different places, and one of them is out of
date, or check  your  ~/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Bundles
or ~/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Pristine Copy/Bundles    and
make sure there isn't an old copy of the Latex bundle in there.

Brad