[TxMt] Re: TM 2.0 // visual effects via CoreVideo?

Ian Potter mcsticky at gmail.com
Sun May 11 01:59:11 UTC 2008

On May 10, 2008, at 2:29 PM, Ciarán Walsh wrote:

> On 6 May 2008, at 03:04, Ian Potter wrote:
>
>> Hi!
>>
>> I love the Blur effect in Terminal, but I can't get this plugin to
>> work. I've installed it by double-clicking and restarting TextMate,
>> then setting a transparent background
>
> That should be all that’s necessary

It started working mysteriously. I think I had to set a transparency
and restart after that.

As for the "defaults write..." command I tried, it was

defaults write com.macromates.Textmate 'Blurmate Radius' -float 1.0

since that is close to what worked for the Blurminal plugin. I have no
idea if that had any effect or not.

Thanks!
itp