[TxMt] Latex Typeset and View problems

Sean McDaniel sean.m.mcdaniel at gmail.com
Sun May 4 18:15:20 UTC 2008

Hi folks.

I have a problem with "typeset and view" with the latex bundle.

It used to work; now it doesn't. Whenever I 'typeset and view' the display
window doesn't display the pdf. The progress wheel spins indefinitely. I
tried changing the shell variable TM_LATEX_VIEWER to another pdf viewer
('preview') from my previous choice of 'TeXniscope' but that didn't help.
The latex engine is working, because I get the final pdf in my directory, i
just can't see the nice quick preview with cmd-R. Any suggestions?

May it be a problem with Acrobat? The display window, while trying to
perform its fruitless display, shows an Acrobat icon.

Thanks,

Sean
Sean McDaniel
personal: sean.m.mcdaniel at gmail.com