[TxMt] Textmate Freezes when a Subversion project contains a symlink pointing to itself

joeowen joe at buddymedia.com
Thu May 8 20:01:23 UTC 2008

My Subversion project contains a few symlinks that point to the same
directory the symlinks are in.

When I try to add that svn directory to a Textmate project by dragging the
folder into the project window, it freezes Textmate.

When I remove the symlinks before dragging the directory into the project,
it's fine.  However, when I do a Subversion update on the entire project,
and the deleted symlinks get brought back down... it immediately freezes.

Is there some way to instruct Textmate handle this apparent endless loop
more gracefully?    I am using Mac OS 10.5.2 and Textmate Version 1.5.7
(1436)