[TxMt] Mercurial bundle - abort: There is no Mercurial repository here (.hg not found)!

Fred B fredb7 at gmail.com
Sun May 4 22:26:25 UTC 2008

It's not that I don't want to maintain the bundle anymore, it's just
that I don't have the time to work on it now.

Patches are welcome though, I can test them on my side, then commit
them.
If a few people are willing to test them too, that would be even faster.

Beyond that, I'm aware that this bundle needs a major overhaul, but
this requires even more time and help.

So basically, contributions are welcome.

Yi, sorry I didn't answer you, but I don't even have the time to _try_
Mercurial queues...

--
FredB