[TxMt] Mercurial bundle - abort: There is no Mercurial repository here (.hg not found)!

Yi Qiang yqiang at gmail.com
Sun May 4 18:53:07 UTC 2008

I emailed the maintainer of the mercurial bundle (FredB) a couple
weeks ago about another issue and have not heard back from him. Does
anyone know if he is still maintaining the bundle? If not, anyone care
to step up? There are quite a few areas of the bundle that could be
improved. Personally I'd like to see some mercurial queues support :-)