[TxMt] Mercurial bundle - abort: There is no Mercurial repository here (.hg not found)!

Kevin Horton khorton01 at rogers.com
Sat May 3 23:06:43 UTC 2008

I've recently starting using mercurial (using v0.9.5), and am using
the Mercurial bundle (2 Aug 2007 version - the latest, I think).
Sometimes it works great, and sometimes an attempt to use it fails
with "abort: There is no Mercurial repository here (.hg not
found)!".  I've searched the list archives, and found one reference
to this issue:

http://lists.macromates.com/pipermail/textmate/2007-November/023219.html

But I don't understand the discussion, nor how to apply it to my
project.  How can I create a TextMate project that has files from
several different nested directories, without having the Mercurial
bundle fail to work?

Thanks,

--
Kevin Horton