[TxMt] Docstring Formatting for Python Bundle

Nithin Reddy jashugan at gmail.com
Sat May 3 00:14:27 UTC 2008

Hello,

I'm new to the Python Bundle in TextMate and was wondering how one
would go about formatting the docstrings in Python. The traditional
CTRL-Q did not work correctly. I then opened up the Bundle editor and
added the "string.quoted.double.block.python" to the scope of the
format "Reformat Comment" command in the Source Bundle. Again, this
did not work correctly. I then attempted to create my own command to
reformat comment, but when I read what is passed to the script, I get
the whole damn document, and not the scope.

Thanks in Advance,
- Nithin

As an interesting side note I attempted to copy the Reformat Comment
command and do some alterations to it, but for some reason, this is
not set: ENV["TM_BUNDLE_SUPPORT"]. I wonder why it's set in the Source
Bundle, but not in my own Bundle...