[TxMt] Any chance for non-single character undo in TM?

Adam Strzelecki ono at java.pl
Thu May 1 20:59:25 UTC 2008

It was supposed to be nice weather for those brilliant May 1st Labour
Day, but it's not, barbecue gonna be tommorow... so I'm writing here
about my favorite text editor :>

I was wondering if I'm missing some hidden TM option to enable some
more sophisticated undos in TM, and I found this:
http://nslog.com/2006/11/08/textmates_undo

So, are some non-single character undos on the horizon of TM? I'm
aware it is all about TM 2.0 will relay on NSTextView that does it for
free, but how about 1.x? Something easy at least as whole word or
whole edited line undo would be enough, just to keep our fingers less
stressed of pressing ⌘Z.

Regards,
--
Adam Strzelecki |: nanoant.com :|