[TxMt] LaTeX: Makeindex for nomencl

Charilaos Skiadas cskiadas at gmail.com
Thu May 1 13:35:21 UTC 2008

Brad, isn't there still the option for users to provide their own
shell script, like with latexmk.pl?

Btw Christian, you might want to look into latexmk.pl, and perhaps
contact the author of that package if it doesn't do all this extra
stuff you want. It was designed to call things like makeindex and
bibtex and latex again and again the right number of times. It should
in theory be able to handle all other "extra stuff", but that depends
on whether its author might be interested in that.

Haris Skiadas
Hanover College