[TxMt] LaTeX: Makeindex for nomencl

Brad Miller bonelake at gmail.com
Thu May 1 12:42:33 UTC 2008

Christian,

There is no easy way to pass special arguments to the makeindex
command right now.

After This semester is over I can look at adding special options for
bibtex and makeindex to the Latex preferences panel, but that doesn't
help you today.

In the meantime, I think you either need to keep running makeindex
from the command line or write a simple textmate command that invokes
the command below.

Brad