[TxMt] Foreign Language Bundles; specifically Latin

Steven Harms sgharms at stevengharms.com
Wed Mar 12 13:23:41 UTC 2008

Hans,

I had not seen the 'ucs' package, it looks very useful.

Nevertheless, I want to make sure that users at keyboards that don't
have such incredibly handy fancy-character implementation tools ( i.e.
solaris, linux ) can still enter the complex vowels, thus via the
command line they should be able to invoke:

./script   "ag\={o}, agere, \={e}g\={\i}, actus

And have that put the right format to the Xterm AS WELL AS produce the
right LaTeX artifact.  So I think requiring the glyph to be entered,
versus allowing a compositing method, may lock out some of my system
neutrality.

Thank you for providing another tool that I can put in the patchwork
that will get this thing running.

Best,

Steven