[TxMt] Re: Textmate/Latex: Citation Inclusion does not work

n00by macvuk at gmail.com
Sun Jun 15 08:40:14 UTC 2008

I think my Tex-distribution is installes correctly, typing "which kpsewhich"
results in the following path: /usr/texbin/kpsewhich

As I mentiones above, the citation inclusion works in the main-document, but
not in the documents that have to be included. Maybe here is the problem?
I set the TM_LATEX_MASTER to the directory where the main-document is in,
and also the TM_LATEX_BIB to the relevant bib-file (not the dirctory).

And yes, I installed Tex with the MacTex-package