[TxMt] Re: Textmate Bundle - Show Scope

Joseph Pecoraro joepeck02 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 12:52:07 UTC 2008

riddle,

The "Show Scope" command has been moved to the "Bundle Development"
bundle:
http://www.grabup.com/uploads/b2eee42888ab1dc4806219105a1b7174.png

I had the same problem the last couple months, until I ended up
finding it just this past week!  You will probably see some books (JEG
II's) and articles that mention it is in the TextMate bundle as well.
I have no idea when the move happened.

- Joe P