[TxMt] Re: Is it possible to have more than one tab visible at once?

Michael Larkin mikelarkin at pixallent.com
Sat Jul 26 09:44:04 UTC 2008

Fair enough.  I suppose I could always boot up VMWare and use Visual
Studio's Rails plugin...but I purchased TextMate, and would like to
stick with it.  I do a lot of UI work, and it's beneficial to be able
to have multiple panes open to copy code around, compare controllers
and views, etc.  I might just have to submit a feature request....

Thanks!