[TxMt] Re: Tester wanted for the new bundle "GetBundles"

Thomas Aylott / subtleGradient textmate at subtlegradient.com
Fri Jul 18 01:54:02 UTC 2008

This looks absolutely brilliant!
I'll check it out tomorrow and see how well I can pick it apart ;)

Would you want us to submit updates to it directly or should we talk
to you first?

First thoughts from the screencast:
Totally awesome!
Where can I get that keystroke showing thing?
The drawer should open from the bottom.
The logs should be stored in the standard logs folder ~/Library/Logs
Your screencast is a bit washed out and everything seems very white.
The layout of the window could use a bit of cleanup. (I'd be happy to
submit alternate layout ideas)
'user defined' Installation Target should default to the ~/Downloads
folder or the Desktop

Have you seen the Firefox 3 add-on window? I think that has a
wonderful UI, but maybe not ideal for this. Thoughts?

(assuming it actually works ;) This is a HUGE step forward for the
TextMate community!