[TxMt] New Perl command, "Run Test"

Michael G Schwern schwern at pobox.com
Mon Jan 21 23:45:37 UTC 2008

I've written up a simple snippet to run the current file as a Perl test.  To
ensure compatibility it has no bells or whistles, just runs the file through
Test::Harness and displays the output.  Future versions might snaz it up but
it would be nice to have something basic at least.

I used Ctrl-Apple-t for the command but it's fine to change that to whatever
the normal convention is for "run a test".

I've attached the .tmbundle file.  Sorry if this isn't the proper way to
submit a snippet.

--
Whip me, beat me, make my code compatible with VMS!