[TxMt] Changing language for a specific file

Hans-Jörg Bibiko bibiko at eva.mpg.de
Sat Jan 5 20:21:25 UTC 2008

On 05.01.2008, at 20:36, Nate Cavanaugh wrote:

> Hi there,
> Thanks for that, however, I am already doing that. The problem is
> that this
> change is now stuck for all JSP files, and everytime I need to use
> one or
> the other I have to keep switching the language back and forth.
> I guess what I am asking is, is there a way to set those few
> specific files
> to use CSS and the rest to use JSP automatically, so that every
> time I open
> them I don't have to manually switch?

Håkan Waara wrote the plugin TabMate which does this exactly on basis
of a modeline inside of a document specifying TABSIZE, language, etc.

Unfortunately the link to that plugin is broken. Hopefully Håkan
reads this.

If not, has someone a copy of it? Otherwise we can try to rewrite it.

On the other hand, I believe that Allan mentioned something in this
list to support such things in TM 2.0.

--Hans