[TxMt] Changing language for a specific file

Nate Cavanaugh nate at shift22.com
Sat Jan 5 19:36:55 UTC 2008

Hi there,
Thanks for that, however, I am already doing that. The problem is that this
change is now stuck for all JSP files, and everytime I need to use one or
the other I have to keep switching the language back and forth.
I guess what I am asking is, is there a way to set those few specific files
to use CSS and the rest to use JSP automatically, so that every time I open
them I don't have to manually switch?

Thanks again for your help :)