[TxMt] ExpanDrive for remote projects over SSH: snappy (at last)

john muhl lists at johnmuhl.com
Tue Feb 26 17:01:58 UTC 2008

Looks nice, as a mac user I've envied SFTPDrive for a while. I've just
one question for you (or anyone willing to help). How do you keep
TextMate from removing read access (except for the connected users) on
every file saved? This makes quick editing of web-accessible files
pretty time consuming from TM. I don't have this problem with TextMate+
[MacFuse|NFS|AFP|WebDAV], just TextMate+ExpanDrive. I also don't have
this problem with [Dashcode|TextEdit|Xcode]+ExpanDrive.

thanks
john