[TxMt] Question/Suggestion: move selected file name into project tab?

Steven Rowat Steven_Rowat at sunshine.net
Mon Feb 18 17:41:52 UTC 2008

Hi,

Haris wrote:

>Press Ctrl while the menu is visible. Then wash and repeat with the  other menus for more goodies ;). Try with option instead of ctrl as  well.
>You can now perhaps imagine why this is not very clearly visible in  Interface Builder.

Huh!  Thank you!
But a quick run through the menus adding Ctl and Option only showed five or six of these. If so, why not just list them on the menu as alternatives?-- It's not as though having a single extra item on the File menu will make it too long. Whereas:

>16.2, caveat 2, in the manual sort of hints at these items.

I guess I needed a different kind of hint. Like, "Press ctl and/or option and look at the menus." ;-)

(Is this listed in the manual anywhere? I don't see it in the main keybindings lists in 16.3 or 16.4, or in the listed at "Keyboard Shortcuts Quick Reference" on the Apple site and/or the Rus list, which 16.3.1 refers us to.)

Regards,

Steven