[TxMt] Question/Suggestion: move selected file name into project tab?

Charilaos Skiadas cskiadas at gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 18:04:45 UTC 2008

On Feb 17, 2008, at 12:12 PM, Steven Rowat wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Paul wrote:
>
>> There's a slip in the first-quoted message: it's control-COMMAND-w
>> to close all tabs, and the menu it sits in is "File".
>

> Thanks, it works.
> But it's not in my menu - (which is why I didn't know about it, I
> think). - I only have "Close" (shift-Cmnd-W) and "Close Tab" (Cmnd-
> W). It's odd that it's in yours; maybe a version difference? (I
> have TM 1.5.7)
>
> I've looked again at section 16.2/16.3 (Keybindings) and it's not
> mentioned there; and I can't see it in the Bundle Editor. Is there
> another, perhaps overall, listing of menu commands somewhere, where
> it is listed (maybe with other invisible ones)?
>
> And can I perhaps instruct it to appear in the menu?

Press Ctrl while the menu is visible. Then wash and repeat with the
other menus for more goodies ;). Try with option instead of ctrl as
well.
You can now perhaps imagine why this is not very clearly visible in
Interface Builder.

  16.2, caveat 2, in the manual sort of hints at these items.

> Without using Interface Builder!   :-)
>

> Regards,
>
> Steven

Haris Skiadas