[TxMt] Question/Suggestion: move selected file name into project tab?

Daniel Stockman daniel.stockman at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 00:04:14 UTC 2008

> go to the ">>" window to see which file I'm currently working in,
> rather than just looking at the top and seeing which one is the
> 'clear white' tab.

Unless I'm living in a parallel dimension, the name of the currently
viewed file is always at the very top of the window, next to the file
icon above the tab bar. Is this not the case?

Command + T  (Go To File) is also your friend, as is Command + Option
+ (L/R) Arrow (Go to Previous/Next Tab, respectively).

~ Daniel