[TxMt] Question/Suggestion: move selected file name into project tab?

Steven Rowat Steven_Rowat at sunshine.net
Wed Feb 13 16:50:59 UTC 2008

Greetings,

I'm working in a TM project with dozens of files, and there are only
room for about 5 or 6 names in the tabs across the top of the project
window.

This is creating an interface problem for me - if I select one of the
files that's not across the top, by using the ">>" symbol to get to
the list, I'm expecting it to move into the tab window (as the last
item), but it doesn't. It stays invisible (i.e., no tab).

So I'm working on a file that doesn't have its tab at the top. It's a
small issue, but I've repeatedly found it confusing and/or
frustrating to have to go to the ">>" window to see which file I'm
currently working in, rather than just looking at the top and seeing
which one is the 'clear white' tab.

Is there any way around this? Or if not, can it be added as a future
feature (that selecting a file would automatically make it visible as
the last tab to the right, replacing whichever one is there)?

Thanks

Steven Rowat