[TxMt] Question on tm_dialog: NIB as table editor

Chris Thomas chris at cjack.com
Tue Feb 12 19:12:31 UTC 2008

I don't think there's a way to set the number of columns in an
NSTableView via bindings. If you can live with a static number of
columns, the rest is easy. You'll need to rewrite the tab-delimited
data as entries in an array of dictionaries for the plist:

{nameOfColumn1 => row1valueForColumn1
nameOfColumnN => row1valueForColumnN},
{nameOfColumn1 => row2valueForColumn1
nameOfColumnN => row2valueForColumnN}...

And, in IB, bind the columns individually to "controller.nameOfColumnN".

Chris